Oh no! The dreams have started again!!! Only this time, they're the annoying ones where you know you need to get something done, but no matter how hard you try in the dream, it just won't let you.
- Our Mother/Daughter Banquet is this Friday night and I have some finishing touches to put on the table I decorated. However, in my dream, I kept having to help everyone else and my table ended up somehow getting left out and my decor getting slopped on! I'm also supposed to make name tags for each table and I hadn't got those done. So, I took them that night and started quickly doing it. However, the lady sitting beside me kept taking them and drawing on them!!!
- I also dreamed that Marvin showed a prospective family our house. Only the dad came (many of you would know who he is) and there were dishes piled high in the sink, dirty clothes scattered everywhere, boxes and junk piled high from where we had been sorting yard sale stuff and packing. (I better tell Marvin to warn me before anyone is allowed in our house...just in case!)
1 comment:
Jenny, just wanted to let you know you are still in my prayers...
Post a Comment