She is such a good baby! (Just ask me!) :) She has been rolling over for quite awhile, but couldn't figure out how to get back. She has figured it out now and we have to be more careful in watching her! She is grabbing things with accuracy and hanging on to them better-she really enjoys going for our cell phones. Should this be a warning? She watches her Mommy & Daddy until they look at her, upon which she rewards them with a great big grin! Also, she's teething and every once in awhile she lets the whole world know about it-including everyone at church the other night. Books are another favorite and she still enjoys sitting in her bouncy seat. She acts like she could take off and crawl any minute. Watch out!She's smiling up at her Daddy!
12 comments:
She is such a joy. Love her so much.
Wow! It's hard to believe she's 5 months already! That time has flown by for even us! She's adorable and I'm so glad you and Wesley were blessed with such a fun, beautiful, baby girl to love!
Love the hat!!!
These are so adorable and she is so adorable too!! I love the 3rd one!
She's such a cutie. Love the pictures.
I love that smile. She is beautiful!!!!!
Such cute photos! Whatbkind of camera do you have? (I assume you did these...)
Great photos! Isn't it a blessing to be home with her everyday? I wouldn't trade it for anything!!
Love the hat!!!! She looks so cute!
Sara-I just have a Kodak EasyShare. Nothing fancy...hoping to get a nicer one soon!
I would like to see the pic where she is smiling at daddy in color????
Such a cutie! Very cool hat.
Post a Comment