Had a really fun time on New Year's Eve at the Walden's house. (Hoping Karen will post some pictures so I can steal them for my scrapbook).
This past weekend, we went to Illinois for Christmas with Wesley's side. (Hoping Trish will post some pictures so I can steal them...are you noticing a routine here?) We had a good time, except that I decided I needed to get sick.
She likes to be read to.



5 comments:
Jenn...Missed ya'll yesterday but thought your might be in Illinois! Sorry you were sick. I LOVE the picture of Arilynn in pink! She is so cute!!!
What cute pictures of Arilynn! She's such a good baby and a cutie pie too!!
As for me posting those pictures...I'll try to find the time! If I don't, I just burn you a CD!!! :)
She's adorable and I love the pink dress, sweater and big bow. I'm into those big bows!
She looks like she's acting like she's sleeping.
Better get out in the sunshine and really push that baby buggy!!!
The blues will vanish.
Post a Comment