I used to change mine ALOT! Almost weekly but I "lost" it one time so I am very careful now! The baby is adorable!
You have too much time on your hands girl!!! You need a couple more kiddos to keep you busy! :) While you're at it though, go ahead and change my background! I don't like my current one and don't have the time to change it! :)
I love this background. Maybe I should change mine more often since I have a blogger block now.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I used to change mine ALOT! Almost weekly but I "lost" it one time so I am very careful now! The baby is adorable!
You have too much time on your hands girl!!! You need a couple more kiddos to keep you busy! :)
While you're at it though, go ahead and change my background! I don't like my current one and don't have the time to change it! :)
I love this background. Maybe I should change mine more often since I have a blogger block now.
Post a Comment