Wow, what a neat idea!! I'll have to try that this fall. Thanks for sharing.
VERY cute!
Martha couldn't have done it better! Sooo cute! I'm all about cheap decor these days :)
Neat idea! Love your fall decor. Did you see the blog where someone was making pillows out of old sweaters? That's where I thought you were going with this.
I'm lovin' the candle sweaters! I love your decor.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Wow, what a neat idea!! I'll have to try that this fall. Thanks for sharing.
VERY cute!
Martha couldn't have done it better! Sooo cute! I'm all about cheap decor these days :)
Neat idea! Love your fall decor.
Did you see the blog where someone was making pillows out of old sweaters? That's where I thought you were going with this.
I'm lovin' the candle sweaters! I love your decor.
Post a Comment