I just love this man!!! I can't even begin to describe to you all the things he does for me and our family! He is such a giving, patient, caring man. I could count on my fingers how many times I've heard him complain. He is a hard worker, going to work and coming home to put in more hours to help ease our financial load. He has to give up many of his hobbies and I've not once heard him say he regrets it! He's told me before that he could be making "big bucks" if he had stayed at his job, but made the decision to go to Bible school. He helps the elderly at church with jobs they aren't able to do, he helps his wife with the mundane everyday chores, he helps with his daughter more than most men would dare to tackle. He's my cheerleader, my supporter, my shoulder to cry on. He's my bestest friend on earth and I can whine, tease, and critique him without him throwing back about what I need to work on.Don't get me wrong...he's not a saint!! ;) (He is a man)! However, I'm wiping back tears to think of how blessed I am that God has chosen us to live our lives together. It takes a special guy to put up with me and I'm glad it's Wesley!
9 comments:
I agree Jenny. God gave you a very special man. We love him bunches too!
Aw! Such a sweet post.
Yeh, he's one of a kind - Thank Goodness!!!
So happy you all found each other!
I think you have a "keeper" there, girl! We appreciate both of you and all that you do for the church!
Goodness...that was sweet! However, I thought I had the best husband in the world! ;o)
So glad you and Wesley got together and found your way to our little world!!!
We love you all!
I think that he is kind of special too Jenny. Keep telling him how wonderful he is.....
I think that he is kind of special too Jenny. Keep telling him how wonderful he is.....
Did I mention that he is kind of special!!!! Ha HA
Post a Comment