Please excuse the fact that I don't have window trim up or that I don't have the "disaster that caused me to turn to tears because we've worked so hard only to have a rotted out window ruin our work" fixed. :) It's all in the process. Wes has been installing new windows and is going to put all the trim back on at once...or so he says. However, winter has arrived and I don't see the rest of the windows being put in for awhile. I'm assuming I'll just have to enjoy the "rustic" look for awhile. :) Bless his heart!

2 comments:
Very pretty!! I love the table cloth!
Pretty room! Sorry about the disaster - I know just how you feel, unfortunately. Just another joy of old houses, I guess. Winter has slowed us down quite a bit, too. Love your floors! It looks very similar to what we're putting in our kitchen / dining room. If we ever get it finished, that is...
Post a Comment