Anyone know why I uploaded a picture and it turned out blank?...Or why when Karen went to comment the whole post disappeared? Strange...
Wesley and I just got back from our debut in evangelistic singing. Ha ha...just kidding. Actually our pastor asked us to sing at Shelbyville for the local IHC. That wasn't nerve-wracking or anything. Most everyone who knows me well, knows I DON'T LIKE TO BE UP FRONT. Well, we made it through with my knees knocking, my hands shaking, my heart pounding, my plunkerin' on the piano, Bro Sankey moving the microphone in front of me while I was singing, and not tripping down the steps. This, however, is definitely not what I'm bragging about. I'm very thankful the Lord helped.
I wasn't sure if I should post this or not because I don't want anyone to think I have a big head about myself, but I just thought it was really cool!! I sent in 2 of my cards to the Hobby Lobby Scrapbooking magazine and they printed them in the new issue. Mind you they are not works of art!!!!, but it was kinda neat seeing my name next to something I made in print. The magazines are sold in their stores for a whopping $1.99...that is how famous I am. Ha Ha :)
5 comments:
sorry I messed up...
Congrats!!! I love to make cards also.
You will get better with more practice, your knees won't quite knock as hard......love you.....
Congrat you big headed you. HA HA HA HA HA Just kidding. Love You
Congrats on becoming famous with Hobby Lobby and in the evangelistic field!!! I will have to buy a magazine! I knew you were good!!!
Post a Comment