We didn't come up with anything very diff to do, but at least Debbie didn't have to go shopping. We did have a good time playing games, baking friendship bread, putt-putting (Wes won), staying up on Sunday till midnight and going to Steak 'n Shake, and playing tennis ( or should I say running after a tennis ball).
Today was back to school and thankfully it was a good day!
4 comments:
Jenny...I'm enjoying your new blog! I love your background (of course!) and love your new family pics. Have you discovered Irwin Gardens yet? It is just east of the large house by the library & is open weekends only. Another great place for pics! Have fun with your new students. :)
Sheila
That is funny about Steak n Shake! We did that one time when we had company for the weekend! We played games until about midnight and then piled in the car and headed over for some Steakburgers!! (That was "before kids!")
I still think you should have came down here so I could have gone with ya'll. :)
Post a Comment