Notice the tornado-hurricane-monsoon-disaster area know as MY SCRAPBOOK ROOM
Our church provides us with our housing (which we are very thankful) and living in a four bedroom house with just the two of us, I get to claim one of the rooms as my scrapbook room. Eat your heart out fellow scrappers... :) :)
I think I may have it organized (for now) the way I like it. This is subject to change as I am a woman and one of my prerogatives is to change my mind. :)
I also got the grocery shopping done, made a couple of cards while sitting here waiting on my ancient "modern technology," & got my uniforms washed for Monday. Wesley also got the back room (catch-all) cleaned up. Not a bad start to the weekend I'd say.
5 comments:
The room looks great! Which room is it?! I love the pale pink walls! Looks so girlie... I just wish I even had a scrapbook
"table" to do my scrapbooking! (I rarely ever do it anyway... No time with kiddos!)
Wow!! I love your scrapbook room!! Can I come use it?!?! =) You always have been so creative. Did you make the pictures on the walls? Seeing your blog, made me really miss you. We need to meet up again sometime soon!!!
Yea, I made the two pictures over the shelf. I actually copied an idea I saw at Kohl's, but didn't want to pay the price. I was just actually thinking about all us gals from GBS today wishin' we could all get together.
I miss you too! Will you come and organize my scrapbook room.
please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Come do my room.........
Post a Comment