
Hallelu, hallelu, hallelu, hallelujah! Praise ye the Lord! (To be read at the top of you "mind"). I am giddy with glee as I see what awaits us this week! FALL BREAK!!! I can return back to school bright and early Monday morning knowing this benefit of being a teacher is waiting for me on Thursday at 11:30! Don't get me wrong, I love my kids...precious angels that they are ( she said very sarcastically), but it is time for a break!!! It is hard to believe we've already made it through the first nine weeks. I guess time flies when you're having fun...or when you have so much stuff to do-that's generally what happens.
I also get to accompany Marvin with some of the "darlings" to McDonald's as a reward for those who are on their level. (Now the thought has come to someone's mind, "Shouldn't they all be on their level?" Don't get me started! We, however, are making great strides towards this!) This is not my idea of a reward, but there are free coupons involved and everyone else loves McDonalds.
My big excitement of the week is that my sister-in-law and I may go to the world's best scrapbooking store and do their crop by the hour. So much fun...so little time to talk about it to those who really don't care!
Oh...Debbie is making me a maternity dress! Ha ha just kidding! It's for next Sunday...you'll see later. Stand by for news...
5 comments:
Okay! Can't wait! I will also be waiting for the "News!" ;)
This better be the "news" we all think it is..just kidding! I like keeping up with you Jenny!
Think of me while you scrap!! You fellow scrapbooker friend!!!
So when were you going to tell me about the "maternity" dress? Or was I going to have to find out like I found out when you got engaged? :)
Me thinks you started something.
Post a Comment