Tonight was our Jr Church's weenie-roast. We had a pretty good turnout with even a couple of parents that came with their kids. It was incredibly hot and sticky, but the kids seemed to enjoy themselves! We roasted hot dogs, made smores, had a scavenger hunt, a pumpkin seed spitting contest, an egg relay, and a hayride. A couple of rough boys had to be taken home, but other than that things went pretty smooth.
2 comments:
Looks like you all have a great turnout and lots of fun! I can see the sweat dripping off of several kids! Yuck! Bet we know who had to be taken home... Good luck tomorrow, you will do fine. I hear they are pretty good during church! See ya soon!
I went on a hayride last night too. We went through Kroger parking lot, and through Wendy's drive through. I was fun. But I losing my voice so I didn't get to sing or holler either.
Post a Comment