
Well, back to school we go! Wes woke up sick this morning, so I had to take my class over and watch the high schoolers too. That'll keep you hoppin'! He felt better and came over at first break.
Fall break went waaaaaaaay to fast! On Friday, Trish and I went to Daisy Lane and scrapbooked the entire day. We got there at 9 and didn't leave (except for a supper break) until 10:30. Lots and lots of fun!!!....and I got caught up too.
Yesterday was Pastor Appreciation Day and Old Fashion Sunday. Thus the title...that's what I looked like walking around. My dress called for 8 1/2 yds of material and my sister and mom made it for me in a week! (They're really good, but they wanted to kill me). :) We had a pitch-in dinner with lots of yummy food that is not on my diet! Then for the evening service we had a singspiration with The Jonathan Edwards family as the special guests.


5 comments:
Jenny, you guys look so cute and so young and in Love... Enjoy each other...
You all look great! I may have to steal these! I didn't get a picture of you all! You look great!
Wow!! that is alot of material!! You guys are a cute couple!!
That last picture makes the dress look even bigger.
You both looked so "old fashioned"!
You can see that you two are still in love.. Keep it alive, it's worth it.
Post a Comment