Monday we had our ladies S.H.A.R.E. meeting which had lots of yummy fall food. I made a pumpkin pie crisp and have managed to eat almost all the leftovers by myself. (So much for the diet).
Tuesday we started decorating the Jr Church room for the new theme. I'm the teacher this month, so add on all that extra preparation. We worked most of the evening on that, along with Karen and Amy.
Wednesday was of course prayer meeting and my piano lessons.
Thursday we did some more decorating down at the Jr Church with Rachel and Micheal. (While I was in the process of painting a sign outdoors, a bird decided to do his business on the back of my shirt!!!! :-( Disgusting)!!! It was a late evening, but got quite a bit done.
Friday is our school's Fall Harvest, so we have been preparing all week for that and I have to still make cookies. Thankfully we get out of school at 11:30.
Saturday is our Jr Church's weenie-roast. We'd like to go to Old Fashion Day at UBC, but don't know if we can squeeze it in.
Sunday is when I start teaching. We've been invited to go to a Marine thing on Sunday afternoon, but don't know...my NAP may be calling my name rather loudly!
By the way...Tomorrow is Smiley Day, so I'm sending out smiles to all of you!!! :)

3 comments:
..Awww...come on....what you tired for....you are young..
We feel the same way!!! I have worked the past two days and have had something going on every night! Hope we make it tomorrow night to your fall festival! (We are going out of town on Saturday so I will be busy tomorrow too!)
Smiles to you.....Love you....Mom
Post a Comment