Here I am at 3o weeks looking so much larger than most women do at 40 weeks!!! I have only a few more days that I can actually go out of the house, because I can't find any clothes! Ok...honestly...what woman in their right mind would want to go around town, pregnant & huge, in a mini-skirt...that seems to be my options right now. Gonna have to go to Jo-Anns and pray they have a hidden pattern so my mom can make me some skirts. I'm huge...and one old man at church told his wife that I have the "waddling" down. I'd like to waddle over there and tell him...HA, HA Just kidding!! There's no denying my roundness! Oh well...
Wesley and I are getting very excited about meeting our little one...
4 comments:
Can't wait to meet the little one via your blog :o)
Well, you have me trying to figure out which old man said that! :) Want to tell me "which side" he sits on? I think you like a beautiful mommy to be and you have nothing to be embarrassed about. I can't wait to see little Miss Priss either. :) This will be fun...letting someone else do all of the grandmotherly chores!
Okay...you will have to tell Mom and I who said that! I hope he was teasing!!! ;) People can be so rude and not even know it!
You look great by the way and who cares what people say! Congrats on being 30 weeks! You are on the down hill stretch now! 10 weeks tops!! Yipee! Maybe I will get to be your nurse at St. Francis now!
Can't wait for your shower on Sat. See you then!
Hey, who said that?! He must have forgotten how his wife waddled (and maybe still does?) Now that way VERY bad of me!!! Maybe you ought not to tell me. :) I will probably be at St F for clinicals so maybe I can be one of the firsts to see her.
Post a Comment