Gene promised the kids at VBS if they could get 85 kids, he would allow them to make him into a human smore...chocolate syrup, graham crackers, and marshmallows! He gave them a break and on the last night he made it 70 kids. We made it!
Disgusting!!!
3 comments:
I agree....YUCK!
We had so much fun with all of you this week! You guys were great to help out so much--made it much easier on the workers.
We were on the way home and I got a call from Gene's car; he had two loud, squabbling little boys and was saying, "Praise the Lord...do you want to change cars?" (I told him I was praising the Lord alone in my car and would just let him enjoy all that quality father-son time... :)
He's been known to be a Human Sundae too. I bet his wife doesn't let him have sweets, so that's the only way he gets sugar...licking his lips! lol!
Post a Comment