Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Life

What a weekend/coming week!
Saturday, our church had a baby shower. I received sooooo many nice things...pretty sure some went a little overboard! :) I know it's hard to resist all the cute little pink things they have out there...I don't have pictures of the shower (Mom has some on her site) because I'm getting copies from Amy. Here is all the stuff together before I packed it up...you can't even see it all because there were layers of things!
We really appreciate everything!!!!! Amy and Karen did an awesome job decorating too! However, Karen was a little stingy in not letting me keep the Longaberger baskets that were in the center of the tables filled with goodies! :) I did get to keep all the goodies though...

We started VBS last night. Always a fun thing to go to when you already have a headache...

We had 57 kids on the first night!

Gene & Angie Davis are the workers.

Theme: Camp-Wanna-Praise-Him
The little ones may not understand the stories and songs, but they sure like the snacks!
We also made a flying trip to Lebanon to see my Grandpa Bailey who isn't doing very good. While we were already there, we decided to go ahead and stay for camp Sunday. Wesley also started his new job yesterday.
Well, gotta get some things done...

2 comments:

tacomom said...

Been praying for and thinking of your Grandpa and all the family this week. Hadn't heard an update so figured no news is good news. You got a haulin' at your shower! That's so awesome!!

Lady J said...

Did you figure out Saturday how much your church loves you? I am sooo glad you will be staying here.