Thursday, June 12, 2008

Once again...for all those whose life is going hunky-dorey and they have nothing to pray about, please remember this very stressed out, very fat, very emotional pregnant lady!!! She's had about all her nerves can handle...she's doing a great job taking after her mother and grandmother...

Sorry Baby Girl!!!...I'll try not to pass on the tradition! :)

And we're off to prenatal classes...maybe we'll win another prize! HA! (I'm now getting dilusional...)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there Jenny...This too shall pass. Praying for you

Karen Walden said...

Not sure if anyone's life is going all hunky-dorey in this town right now but will say a prayer for you every time I think of ya!

Looks like you may be delivering at St Francis now huh??? We are having an all employee meeting tomorrow to find out our status!

You are so funny, your stressful life is just begging my dear! My kids stress me out to the max...