Went to my pre-natal group tonight and once again...
Voila!!! A free car seat!!!!!!!
They have gone above & beyond! I also received a Wal-Mart gift card for gas and at the end of our journey, they're going to give us $100 for gas!!!!!...As long as I go in 1 more time after I have the baby...DUH!!!!...I'll be there.
She said that I am ready to go anytime. They have given epiderals at the point I'm at...just waiting on contractions. Maybe it'll be tonight...
6 comments:
I'm sure everything will be just fine.
Love
Aunt Rachel
Will keep you and Wesley in my prayers.
Hi Rachel
How have you been?
That's awesome, Jenny! Hope all goes well for you!
Wow Jenny. God has truely blessed you through you Dr. How awesome. I'll be praying for you for an easy delivery. I'm constantly checking your blog and your mom's to see if there is any news.
You'll do great!!!
Good for you girl! Now you will have a carseat for each vehicle!!
Get those contractions going girl!! Walk, walk, walk!!!!
Can't wait to get the news!
That car seat is so cute! I can't believe all the stuff they have given you guys - that's awesome!
We'll be praying for you!
Post a Comment