Wednesday, August 13, 2008

More House Pics

I think I've finally got my bedroom done...at least as much as it's gonna get for awhile.

I wanted a sign for above the bed, but I found these rub on words instead. They're pretty cool and super easy to put up.
Wesley finally bought Arilynn's going home outfit. He had a hard job in all this... :)
In case you can't see it, it reads: I LOVE DADDY (I think she might be going to be a little spoiled...)

The nursery is getting close to being done. I have to go finish painting the dresser and then we can get that inside and finish putting everything around it. It may just get done before she gets here after all...

7 comments:

Peggy B. said...

Looks so nice. Anxious to come down and see it all.
Is the the outfit he called me about?

Katie and the boys said...

I love your rub on! Jessica H. had an uppercase party last month adn several people bought those. That is cool!

Unknown said...

I got mine at Kohl's 1/2 off...

Sheila said...

Love the bedroom, Jenn! I have your "sentiment" on a pillow on my bed. (Doesn't do much good though...)

I also have a couple of the uppercase living sayings on my scrapbooking wall. I really love them and could easily slap them all over my house! Might be a bit too much though...

Karen Walden said...

I don't have any of those rub on things but really like them. Once my kids quit marking up my walls, I'll repaint and maybe put some of those up!!! ;)

Karen Walden said...

That's sweet that Wesley bought her "going home" outfit! Jonathan bought Parker's too! (We weren't prepared because I thought I still had a couple of weeks left so he had no choice!!!) Of course, it had sports stuff on it!

Creative Hearts said...

Hey! Just thought I'd drop by and say Hi! Hope everything is going good for you and the baby!