This was my baby bed that we sanded 4 layers of paint off and then repainted it.


And of course, the most important place in a girl's room...the closet. This does not show nearly all the clothes she has. Some are in the dresser and I also have 2 totes packed. Plus, some are hiding behind the wall. (I did not buy all of these...)
And of course, the most important place in a girl's room...the closet. This does not show nearly all the clothes she has. Some are in the dresser and I also have 2 totes packed. Plus, some are hiding behind the wall. (I did not buy all of these...)
10 comments:
Her room looks so pretty!! I love all the white stuff, looks very girly! :)
Looks like you are all ready for her. Her closet is hilarious! I see lots of diapers too!!! :)
It's about time, girl! Good thing "Little Missy" didn't decide to come early... :) It is so pretty! I love it.
By the way...did you do the framed art work? I like the butterfly & flower on the dresser.
Keep your feet up!!!
Sooooo cute! Are the walls pale pink? And how do you pronounce her name?
Everything looks so cute! Putting together the nursery is so much fun! I was looking in her closet and it looks like our girls will have at least one dress alike. The little lime green one from the Children's Place. How fun!
Adorable Jenny! OK, now she can come! I was starting to get worried... didn't want her coming home to "no place of her own!" Ya know, a girls just gotta have her own space! :)
I love your girl bedroom. Believe it or not; that is the bedroom comforter I picked out if we had a little girl.
School-started today and I found out they changed my curriculum. It is make up your own. How do you like that???? There is a lot of other things that is making me go GRRRR right now. I just hope everything gets panned out before school. Going crazy!
So cute! I always thought it would have been fun to do a little girl bedroom. (Not enough to try again and wind up with THREE boys, but you get the picture...) ;)
Aw, how pretty. That's soooo exciting!
All you need now is BABY!
The nursery looks so cute Jenny. I love how soft the colors are! Thanks for sharing.
Leah
Post a Comment