It is 2:00 in the morning and I CANNOT SLEEP!!!!! How incredibly annoying is that?!?!?! I've already finished the book I was reading and managed to scare the bejeebies out of Wesley! (I had closed the bedroom door so the light wouldn't bother him. When I went in, he shot up and kept looking out the window. Pretty sure he thought someone was coming in...)
Sigh...what to do now...
6 comments:
The best thing you can do is to relax and do your best to stay that way. Your hubby is right--she'll come when she's ready--they do so much better that way. Remember-although I'm sure you won't want to--you have til 42 weeks. So-don't consider her late just yet. I hope all goes well for you. we ladies were made for birth! Enjoy the journey!
Guess you are getting into practice for when she won't sleep at night.
That's God getting you ready for those 2am feedings Jenny!!!! :)
Hang in there!!!
Not sleeping is a good sign! Good luck! I hope everything goes well for you.
I am thinking of you Jenny! I was in your shoes not very long ago! I know there are some anxious Aunts and a Grandma who really want her to hurry and arrive too!
BTW your house is very beautiful! You did a great job with the decorating and the nursery too! Best Wishes for a smooth delivery!
So like I like umm like udated like again...ha ha ha I am in like a wierd like a mood... :)
Post a Comment