Thursday, November 20, 2008
200th Post
Sadly, I don't have a fun post...there have been some "freaky" things going on in my little blog world that have left me a little on edge. I will be making this blog a private blog (at least for awhile) and that saddens me! I know that there a lot of people who read this that do not have an account. However, I feel it in the best interest for me and my family if we went "into hiding." If you still want to read my blog, (because you're at a lost of exciting things to do) please let me know and I'll send you an invitation. I really don't want to do this, but feel it to be best for awhile...some of you know what's going on! I have some of your email addresses and will automatically send you an invite.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
24 comments:
Please include us if you don't mind! OK, this weirdness with blog world is freaking me out now....
Anyway, have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your new little girl!
If you don't mind - please include me! I would love to be able to keep up with your family and watching your little girl grow :)
I've had problems several times since I started blogging. I don't allow anonymous comments and I delete anybody who hides their identity--even if they make up a blogger name in order to post. If no one responds to them, they go away pretty quickly. They seem to thrive on the drama. If you have a good sitemeter, you'll usually find it's not a stranger, but an acquaintance with a problem. So sorry it has happened to you.
Don't forget Mama.
I am Jill's friend, Danessa. I'm sure you remember me from when you and Jill lived together at UBC. I love to check out your blog and your sweet baby girl. I would love to be included in the invite if you don't mind:-)
Sorry, to hear what's been happening Heather has kept me informed, but please add me to your list.
me too!!!
This really saddens us. Everyday we look forward to see the changes in our beautiful great-daughter.You'll have to send me some pictures. Tears are falling....
I have enjoyed seeing your little bundle of joy and would love to be included if you don't mind. So sorry that you have been having problems.
Oh, not sure if Tricia is doing the same but feel free to pass my email along to her as well. Thanks!
Add me to you list Jenny! What in the world has been going on???
Please include me... I read/look at your blog almost daily.
Add me too! You already have my address!
Post a Comment