Monday, November 3, 2008

I Am Blessed!

I am blessed with a wonderful husband who loves me very much!
I am blessed with a beautiful daughter who brings joy to our lives!I am blessed with a wonderful little family who means the world to me!

God is so Good!

6 comments:

Leah said...

I love the hairbow...and the family picture! Thanks for sharing :)

tacomom said...

Adorable family photo! They are all cute but I just love poses like the last one. It always seems odd to me when adults are holding babies, smiling away at the camera and the baby is just sitting there like "duh". So, yep, aodring the baby is WAY better in my books! lol!

Karen Walden said...

Cute photos...who took them of you 3? Arilynn is getting to be so alert these days! It was SO cute of her grinning at her daddy in church during revival!

Debbie said...

She looks thrilled. If she only knew that the pictures are just beginning.

Rachel Bailey said...

Look at my baby...she is growing up so fast...

Rachel Bailey said...

Her eyes look really blue!