Hey I like it!!! Now, if I can just get our heads together and figure out how to move stuff around for our tree and Heather's Wii!!! That has a little jingle to it. :o)
I just wanted to thank you for sending the invitation and allowing me to continue viewing your blog. I am very sorry about the problems you have had ... I know it can be very scarey. Do I need to send a pic and a profile to be a "Follower"? Elizabeth
10 comments:
Very nice! I love moving things around in my home... come to think of it, maybe it is time for a few changes at my home as well :)
Where'd all your scrapbooking stuff go??
Hey I like it!!! Now, if I can just get our heads together and figure out how to move stuff around for our tree and Heather's Wii!!! That has a little jingle to it. :o)
I love the white cabinet! Where did you get it?
Mindy-It's from Kmart's baby collection. :) It's where I'm hiding all my scrapbook stuff.
Looks good. Where did you put the other thingy?
Looks very nice! Love the white furniture!
NOW I know where your scrapbooking stuff went - you're hiding it!! Brilliant!!
Love the new cabinet!!! Now, come get me organized!
I just wanted to thank you for sending the invitation and allowing me to continue viewing your blog. I am very sorry about the problems you have had ... I know it can be very scarey. Do I need to send a pic and a profile to be a "Follower"? Elizabeth
Post a Comment