Thursday, November 13, 2008

Going Bye-Bye

All bundled up...I just love her hat!

10 comments:

Peggy B. said...

Grandma really, really needs to see her soon.

Brenda said...

Adorable! I love her hat too!

ng said...

Nana is going Bye-Bye to see Arilynn this eve!!!! And has she ever changed in a months time!
Can't wait.

The Salisburys said...

I LOVE the hat too! I got a headband off e-bay.....you are right they have tons. I will try to post it when I get it. She sure is changing!

tacomom said...

The hat IS adorable. Just like the little munchkin in it :) Tip: enjoy the hats now b/c in a few years, you will HATE what they do to her hair. Argh! My trial of winter with three long haired girls!!!

Anonymous said...

what happened to her knuckles? she is a very cute baby....
Have a fun day
PS and the hat is very cute

Heather said...

aww so adorable!!! Tell her aunt Heather says hi

Grandma B. said...

She's adorable with or without a hat, but it is very very pretty. Can't wait to see her and family......love ya..

Becky said...

That is such a cute picture and she's a little doll.

Unknown said...

She is so cute! I read your blog regularly and can't bleieve how much she is growing and changing! KimWaggoner