Thursday, August 5, 2010

B & A

Found this topiary (?) thingy at our Jr Church yard sale. There were two of them and I knew they needed to come home with me. I had an idea in mind...which, btw, didn't work out! LOL! So, on to the next plan.
Thought that it was going to be easy getting the Christmas part out of the urn. HA! That thing was in there solid. Once I got down to the bottom, I found this:
...and, it wasn't going anywhere!!!! So, I had my hubby saw it off.
 Got the flowers at Hobby Lobby (duh! I should own stock in that store). 

Now, I have a purdy sitting on my vanity.

 

2 comments:

Sheila said...

Only you could take an ugly piece of junk & make something beautiful out of it! Well...I guess Jesus does that to us, doesn't He!

decor4poor@blogspot.com said...

It's hard for me to even look at christmas stuff right now, but you made it worth my while.