Remember this? I think I finally have it the way I like it. The color has grown on me is going to stay because I don't fell like repainting it right now! :)
I've been away from the internet for awhile, and I'm loving catching up with your blog :) I LOVE LOVE LOVE everything about this buffet!! The color is awesome - I'm really itching to paint something turquoise...love the coke crates, the typewriter, the shutters...
6 comments:
Your house is looking so nice. Loved the color of paint in the guest bath.
Love it! Would look great it my room!!! ;o)
You come up with the neatest things.
Very cute! Love the typewriter too... :)
I've been away from the internet for awhile, and I'm loving catching up with your blog :) I LOVE LOVE LOVE everything about this buffet!! The color is awesome - I'm really itching to paint something turquoise...love the coke crates, the typewriter, the shutters...
Beautiful! I love your decorating style!
Post a Comment