Monday, August 30, 2010

Kitchen Reveal




Look any different?

17 comments:

Karen Walden said...

Very pretty! LOVE the white!!! So clean! Your stove even looks white now instead of "off white" before!!!

Charity said...

Beautiful!! Love the enamelware! :) I love how it opened the kitchen up! So cute and inviting!

Charity said...

Eta... I love how the new COLOR opened the kitchen up... not the enamelware... :)

ng said...

Really love spending time there!

Peggy B. said...

My kitchen is next. Love it. Let's see what you all can do with mine. :)

Brenda said...

Love, love, love it!!

Anonymous said...

Looks great! I was thinking what Karen said. Your stove does look whiter.:)

Sheila said...

Wow! You did it again!!! I can't believe how much brighter it is. I love it all and I really like the little touches of red. Great job & I'm sure Wes had a hand in it too.

The Salisburys said...

Awesome! I love the shelf with the red shutter on it! It looks great! Then again, I didn't expect it to look anything but great!

Leah said...

What a dramatic difference, Jenny! It looks so nice and welcoming!

Nina said...

WOW!!!!!

Brittany said...

You're awesome, girl! I love it all, especially all the vintage details :) You've definitely got the touch!

Jacki said...

Beautiful!!!

Greg & Stephanie said...

You have given me inspiration...if our house doesn't sell, my kitchen cabinets may change colors! Thanks for sharing...it looks fantastic!

Dixie said...

I love following your blog. You do such a great job at decorating!
Love the new look to the kitchen!

Adam & Val & Aubrey & Annie said...

Amazing! It looks beautiful!!

Nettie's Nook said...

It is beautiful Jenny. You really have a touch for decorating..