Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Kitchen Update

Just might...perhaps...possibly...maybe...could have a kitchen update for you in a couple of days. We've had it painted for quite awhile (twice) and I've just been putting the finishing touches on it. Problem is, I've had some trouble finding those "touches" in my budget!
I know ya'll will be on the edge of your seats in anticipation...(There needs to be a sarcasm font).

Would you like a few before pics?

Notice how low the fan is! The ceilings are really low and Wes bonked his head on the fan. Needless to say, I didn't want a headless husband so...
 Notice the sink...:(

5 comments:

Leah said...

I can't wait to see the after pics! I bet you've totally transformed the place.

The Salisburys said...

Hurry up and post girl! I love the way you decorate!

Brittany said...

Can't wait to see it! Hurry up already! LOL

Debbie said...

Its soooo dark!

Sheila said...

I remember those cabinets & low ceilings.... :( Anxious to see your magic touch!