Friday, January 14, 2011

It's a...

The little booger didn't want to cooperate, so that should have been my first clue! HA! Quite frankly, I didn't believe the dr at first b/c I know a few who wanted a boy so bad, I thought they'd get their hopes up! In fact, when he got the last picture and said it was, I asked him how accurate he was! LOL! Wesley is definitely beaming today...

6 comments:

Peggy B. said...

You could hear it in his voice when he called me. Could hear the excitement in yours too.

Aunt Rachel said...

CONGRATULATIONS!

Sheila said...

So happy for all 3 of you! I have proof--4 times over--that boys can be such sweet babies & so much fun. Nothing like snuggling a little boy baby!

Brenda said...

AWESOME!! So happy for you! Boys are so much fun!!

Karen Walden said...

Congrats!!! Boys are super fun and you all will fit right in with a little man around the house!!! By the way, who did your U/S??? Davis or Albers???

Anonymous said...

Congrats once again!! Got one of each too!