I've been slaving away all day on our bed and bath to get it clean enough for pics. :) Somehow this room is the "catch-all." It has been "done" for a long time now, but whatever. I'm just about ready for a change...just kidding, Wesley! :)
There are still a few projects to be done. The crown molding needs to go up in the bedroom and you'll notice there are two different colored doors! Beeeeuutfiul!
 |
| You know ya'll are jealous of the doors! :) I have so many painting projects to do when it gets warmer. I actually have more time to get it done in the winter, but then it's too cold. Go figure. |
 |
| The clock really does work, it just kept doing this when I took a picture. |
 |
| Can you tell which side is whose? :) Nancy also made 3 of the pillows to go along with the bedding. |
 |
| These are from when we dated. You know how you sprayed your perfume/cologne on it and then slept with it? Let me hear you say, "Precious!" |
 |
| Future DIY project that I had originally bought for a photo prop. However, it got stuck at the end of the bed and it's nice for putting shoes on. And, throwing stuff on. I already have the material, it's just getting it done. |
 |
| Standing in the doorway. This room is actually not very light. Good for sleeping! |
 |
| The bathroom is through the white door. Also, if you open that side door in the bathroom, you can fall clear through to the crawlspace. Neat, huh?!?! Let's just say, I keep Arilynn out of there. |
 |
| Love this!! Good ole TJMaxx. |
 |
| Nothing special over here. Thought about a wall saying for above the towel ring. It's kind of a weird space. |
|
|
And, there you have it. This post was supposed to have been done a long time ago. Such is life!
7 comments:
Looks great!! We painted all of our doors and trim because it was sooo dark for our little house. Took LOTS of paint to go over the dark. As I put on your Facebook, will you come decorate for me, pwease???? ;)
Looks great, Jenny! Good thing you found those bottles before I did! :) And I remember that door & the bottomless pit! Ya'll are making that little house look beautiful! Hope you are there for many long years...or back up the hill. (Then you can start all over!)
I have to admit, I laughed out loud when I read your comment about falling through to the crawlspace! I totally remember that closet!!! Why in the world is it like that???
Bedroom looks awesome! Love your decorating style! You could make some big bucks if you'd let all of us hire you to come do our houses!
Love it!!! :)
Hire away, Karen!!!! :)
I Love it too, Jenny! That green color is awesome!
I love so many of your touches in here...let me list a few :)
* the key handing on your way
* the paisley pillows on your bed
* the flower arrangement on your dressing table
* I love how you added a curtain to the shower instead of those dreaded doors that are so hard to keep clean :)
Great touches, Jenny! Hope you can enjoy this house for a long time to come!
Post a Comment