Friday, March 11, 2011

Bedding

Been working on Weston's bedding. I was on a roll until I was short 3" of material. Grr!! :) 

I must be pregnant or something b/c I've actually enjoyed doing some sewing. (Mom, ignore that last sentence).  Granted, I'm not following a pattern or the sewing machine would have probably already been chucked out the window. Well, maybe not since it's my sister's and she'd make me buy a new one.

7 comments:

Tricia G. said...

So Cute!!!!!!!!

Leah said...

I love the colors & patterns! Looks great, Jenny!!

Peggy B. said...

Doing good. You'll be sewing before you know it.

Brittany said...

Looks great! I had great intentions of making my baby's bedding, and finally I decided who am I kidding?! I'm too tired! I went and bought the closest thing I could find to what I had in mind. Easy peasy.
Good for you for being so industrious!!

Regi said...

love the colors! I was just telling mom that I wanted a cowboy/western theme. She said i should make my own. I can definitely make the quilt (duh!) but the rest of the sheets, curtains etc. I don't know...are you making everything?

Unknown said...

Regi~My sister made the curtains, just cause she needed something to do! LOL I made the crib skirt, but I'm not gonna make a bumper. I guess I don't think it's very necessary. Plus, it's just more work. I just always wing everything. HA

Aunt Rachel said...

Those 3" is very typical of what happens to quilters. That's when you get very creative on figuring out what to do about it.