Thursday, March 31, 2011

Weston's Room

So apparently this is the only before picture I got. I think you get the idea! 

 It was kinda hard to get good pictures. The room is pretty small, so I couldn't get a good overall picture.

It was a little challenging decorating for a boy. I'm used to girly things and didn't want to add too much fru-fru. It's a clean and simple look and just feels "fresh." Besides, once he gets a few months older and his big sister helps drag everything out, it'll get the cluttered look. :)

Found the toy box at Christmas Tree Shops for about a third of the price everywhere else. I love it! Debbie made the curtains.



Waiting on Weston to fill those frames! :)

I couldn't find a bedding set that I loved, or that was in my price range, so I attempted to make one. It'll do (ha).


There is no closet in this room. This used to be my scrapbook nook at our other house. Glad we had it.

The ambulance came from Papa Mark's collection and the ball and glove came from Grandpa Rose's barn.


The sock monkey is also a reminder of Papa Mark. He used to have one when he was little.

4 comments:

Peggy B. said...

Papa Mark would have no buttons left on his shirt.

ng said...

Now just more waitin'!

Leah said...

This room is so cute, Jenny. I love how simple everything is - and yes, that was meant as a compliment :) Love his precious name as well.

Brittany said...

Love love love it! Especially love all the family things you used - so sweet!