That's awesome! This is probably a silly question, but I'm a major beginner at crafts/sewing/re-do projects . . . so, do you remove the mirror part or cover it somehow to paint the frame?
Brenda-This mirror actually came out. It had screws in the back. However, I have painted some that didn't come out easily, so I just put paper on it. It slid in just underneath the frame.
5 comments:
Like it!
So cute!
That's awesome! This is probably a silly question, but I'm a major beginner at crafts/sewing/re-do projects . . . so, do you remove the mirror part or cover it somehow to paint the frame?
Brenda-This mirror actually came out. It had screws in the back. However, I have painted some that didn't come out easily, so I just put paper on it. It slid in just underneath the frame.
Brenda stole my question! LOL I was wondering the same thing! You are so good at this stuff. I am just learning and excited to what all I can do!
Post a Comment