A lot of our family hasn't made it here,
yet, so I'm trying to show them as much as I can through this blog. I
know I enjoy seeing other peoples homes, so hopefully you do, too.
We kept the bathroom fairly similar to our last house. I liked the decor, so I stuck with it. :)
I didn't quite understand the arrangement here. The cabinet doors wouldn't fully open because it bumped into the mirror concoction. Someone mentioned (Hi! Kristin via Becky) that they would take the cabinet doors off and put baskets on the shelves. It was nearly impossible to find matching baskets, in my price range, with the correct measurements. I remembered I already had the one and it fit perfectly. I fixed the other shelves with decor. There is a decent size linen closet, so it all worked out.
We used to have the mirror in Arilynn's room, but I couldn't seem to make it fit. I was wondering what to use in here because I wasn't putting the box back up. Then it dawned on me. YAY! The light fixture came from a salvage store that cost us about a 1/4 of what it would have at Lowe's. There is a tiny chip, but no can tell unless I'd point it out. I haven't even noticed it since Wes hung it. The tan light switch is driving me crazy, but I keep forgetting to get one to replace it.










7 comments:
Very pretty!! I love those open shelves!!
Looks much different.
I like it.
Wow! What an improvement. I like what you did with the linen closet.
It looks so much better - I love the changes you made in there, Jenny!
Granny and I are enjoying your pictures and updates!!!
It looks awesome, as usual! I love to see your update pics - you always inspire me =)
Post a Comment