Have you seen all the neat lamps out there? Hobby Lobby has some super cool ones...like drool over them cool. Well, you know what I mean. :) However, as much as I'd love to support them right now, the closest one is a hour and something away, plus it's not in the budget. So, a hunting I went...
We popped into the GW and lo and behold they had this beauty eye catcher. It was in my price range and so home it went.
I was so excited I forget to even check to see if it worked before I went to all the trouble. HA! Nothing a little spray paint and rope (Walmart) won't cure. And, it works, btw.
You can see a sneak peak of the material project.


4 comments:
Very cute!!! And I like that peek of yellow!! ;)
I love the colors going on in the lamp after picture! I also love the rope on the shade...perfect!
Love it - great way to rescue an old lamp!
I love it!!!! I love the rope idea
Post a Comment