Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Random Recap

This is just a quick post to give a few details about what's been happening here:

I finished my project. I was going to wait until I could show you the entire room, but I'm having trouble with a corner. It's not coming together at all. I think I may have it started now, but we'll just have to see. 
If you look closely to the left, you can see our kitchen wallpaper. Isn't it beeeeautiful? 

Last Thursday, the teen girls from Sunday School came over and we made cards. I think they had fun...I did. Friday night, some came over from church and we played games. Most were snowed in. We had a great time! We love the people here. 

We had some snow over the weekend, so Arilynn had fun with dad.


6 comments:

Peggy B. said...

I'm glad you are happy there.

Sheila said...

It looks great! I'm sure you are so busy with decorating your home, your little family, plus your duties as a pastor's wife! Good grief...how do you do it?

I know those young girls enjoyed their card making party. Looks like fun!

Love the picture of Arilynn on the sled.

Charity said...

Pretty room!! I love the picnic baskets! Sounds like you all are settling in great there! :)

Brittany said...

So pretty! I can't imagine any corner being too hard for you ;) You'll whip it into shape and it will come out looking like a magazine photo. Wish I could have come to your card party, sounds so fun!

GLOANN said...

I love your aqua (turquoise?) painted piece of furniture. Wanting to find something like that for my dining room to go behind the table. Always enjoy seeing your decor doings!

Karen Walden said...

Love the room! You always do a great job!

My apple wallpaper I just got rid of was almost that busy! :)

Miss you all so much, but glad you are happy in the center of God's will!