
Wesley and I had an excellent Christmas this year! We received all kinds of goodies-mine being the majority of scrapbook items. Go figure! I love it! Trish and I played with some of our new "toys" while Wesley and Nathan played with their "junk." We came back to Indiana Christmas evening to mom's house. We're still not home. (I love the perks of teaching.)
Had fun today getting some after Christmas specials. I always get my wrapping paper, boxes, etc. for next year. I'm hoping to find some presents like I did last year.
I'm hoping to get some catch up work done around the house this break. However, I'm going to have to get home first to do it. I'm afraid break will go way too fast. It's hard to believe the school year is already half over!!
2 comments:
Merry Christmas Jenny! Good luck with the cleaning! I had/have the same idea. We'll see if it gets done???
I had a comment today that the picture with the presents looked like a professional photographer took it.
Love ya
Aunt Rachel
Post a Comment