
Don't tell my students, but their teacher has already left for Christmas break! The kids aren't the only ones longing for it to get here.
This weekend is going to be BUSY!!!! UBC's Christmas program is going on (still not sure if we're going to that), Saturday is Christmas with my Mom's side, then rush back home to our Sunday School progressive dinner, & Sunday is both programs. I AM NOT looking forward to this!!! I would, if I only had to watch, but NOOOOO I have to be an old nag! Not that I don't know how to nag, (she confessed honestly), but being in front of people is like a HUGE NIGHTMARE for me!!! So, if there's a big pause in the play, never fear...it's just Jenny trying to think of what her part is! Oh, and if you hear a knocking noise, it's not the person at the door...it's Jenny's knees! Aaaannnnd, (she drawled out very emphatically), I'm going to be sweating bullets b/c I get to wear a granny wig! So, the big thud you hear is Jenny falling over from the stress and heat. Seems like kinda a neat effect, huh?!?!? All I gotta say is...PRAY, PEOPLE, PRAY!
5 comments:
Never fear Jenny dear your sweet sister Grace will hwlp you through!
did your ever see help spelled like that! Sorry
You are going to do GREAT!!! I have faith in you that you will be a wonderful nagger - with a granny wig....make sure to get pictures. HEE HEE!!!!!
You will be fine! We will all be there to help each other! Afterall, we know everyone else's lines better than our own!!! (Isn't that funny?!) Randy and I will be sweating along with you! We do that every Sunday though!!! Study those lines! See ya Saturday night!!!
I LOVE the narration! (she said sarcasticlly) HA HA HA HA!!!!
Post a Comment