Thursday, December 6, 2007

Field Trip

We took the kids to the Children's Museum today. I have to say it's one of my favorite places to go. There is so much neat stuff!!! The kids had a blast, even the high schoolers. My kids were wound tight and keeping track of them amongst 592 other kids + 347 chaperones was a lot of fun! Not! (Yes, I stood there and counted them all.) All in all, it was a good day! Oh...UBC was also there. I was able to see some of my former kiddos.

This was part of the ceiling on the lower level. There was a lot of this glass...kinda cool!

On the way home, I told my kids there was a prize for the one who was the quietest. I'm not sure...does snoring count? It didn't take long until they were REEEAAALLLLLY quiet.

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Looks like fun! I need to take my grandkids there...aaaahhh, maybe 1 or 2 at a time though!

Have you see the Dale Chihuly chandelier in our Visitors Center window? I love his work!

Sheila