Saturday, December 15, 2007

Thomas Christmas

Well, today wasn't as busy as we thought it was going to be. Our Sunday School progressive dinner was cancelled due to some bad weather that's supposed to be coming. So, we made our way to BeechGrove to have Christmas with Mom's side of the family. There was a huge pile of presents and by the time we all got there, we filled Aunt Rachel's basement up. We really enjoyed the day and got lots of goodies!!! The kids all had fun in the snow and even made a snowman. I couldn't go out and play since I'm getting sick at a really bad time. :( (See previous post).

The Cousins


The Blue Bathrobe Bandits


The Finished "Artwork"

4 comments:

Tricia G. said...

Looks like you guys had a ton of fun!!! Hope you get to feeling better - Can't wait to try out our new scrapbooking goodies. ha ha!!!!! See ya this weekend!

Nettie's Nook said...

Nice robe Wes, you should have worn it Sunday morning for your Joseph outfit!

tacomom said...

It just dawned on me that I should have seen Jill and/or Leigh in these photos. Were they there? I always forget what side of her family you are on. I'd already seen this post and then the title popped in my head a few minutes ago so I had to come over quick and look for her. I worked with her at FCA the last couple years. Miss seeing her at church and our daily chats :(

Unknown said...

Her Grandpa was my Grandpa's brother, so they wouldn't have been there. It was just Grandma & Grandpa with the kids.