- We won the lottery without playing (don't worry, we'll tithe...)
- Wesley was named CEO of Cummins, Toyota, and Eli Lilly
- We're having triplets
- We're building a mansion with 10 bedrooms, 5 baths, indoor swimming pool, beautiful gardens, etc.
- We're now driving BMW's
- I invented a cure for cancer
But, alas...I have none! Sigh... So, for all those lurking out there, if you're bored, I have just given you some great gossip topics.
Seriously, what I've been up to...looking at piles of boxes, making songs for school, setting up Jr Church (my turn to teach-Yippee!), selling cards, and going insane!!! The last word there pretty much describes everything!
2 comments:
How are you surviving while Wesley is gone to work?! It will be much better when you get into your new place and can unpack and get ready for your little one! :) Before you know it...you will be busy taking care of your little girl while Wes is at work and the time will fly quickly!
Enjoy these quiet moments while they last!! :)
We're staying with you the next time we get to Columbus. Those Waldens have such a teeny little house... >:)
Post a Comment