Thursday, October 23, 2008

2 Months


She has stolen our hearts...and our time & wallets! :) We can't even hardly remember what life was without her! We are lovin' her to pieces!

6 comments:

Becky said...

I can't understand why she would steal your hearts!!! With all the cute and firsts that she will be doing over the next few months will only add more proud mom and dad moments!!

Debbie said...

Like the outfit!! ;) ;)

Karen Walden said...

I can't believe she is already 2 months old! Remember how it seemed like she would never arrive! They are soooo much fun! Keep snuggling!!!

Peggy B. said...

Awww.........she's Grandma's sweetheart.

tacomom said...

Such a sweetie! And she looks sooooo good in headbands. My girls did NOT! I don't know if it was the shape of their heads or that they had just enough hair to make 'em look goofy. But for some reason I tried one on all three of them one time and that was IT!

Grandma B. said...

Just wish I lived close enough to be enjoying some of that snuggling and loving. Thinking about her first cute things!!!She'll be half grown before I get to see her again. Better stop, tears are falling......