you forgot to mention that it was Arilynn's first bonfire....Wasn't it???
That is hilarious that Wesley got stuck in there! I thought 10 minutes was quite a lengthy time!!:) I saw you all from a distance but.....too many people! Looks like you had a fun weekend! Take care!
It looks like you guys had a great weekend. As always, Arilynn looks adorable.
It was a fun time. Everybody just needs to get together more often.
Poor Wesley. Enjoyed you all being home.
I was bummed I didn't get to your little bundle at Old Fashion Days! She will probably be 13 by the time I actually see her, Ha! What a sweetie!
It looks like you all enjoyed the bon fire! She is getting so big!
Aunt Rae Rae bought that outfit!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
you forgot to mention that it was Arilynn's first bonfire....Wasn't it???
That is hilarious that Wesley got stuck in there! I thought 10 minutes was quite a lengthy time!!:) I saw you all from a distance but.....too many people! Looks like you had a fun weekend! Take care!
It looks like you guys had a great weekend. As always, Arilynn looks adorable.
It was a fun time. Everybody just needs to get together more often.
Poor Wesley. Enjoyed you all being home.
I was bummed I didn't get to your little bundle at Old Fashion Days! She will probably be 13 by the time I actually see her, Ha! What a sweetie!
It looks like you all enjoyed the bon fire! She is getting so big!
Aunt Rae Rae bought that outfit!
Post a Comment