Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Confession


I've been listening to Christmas music! I love it!

6 comments:

Peggy B. said...

I listened to some yesterday.

Karen Walden said...

You're nuts!!! :)

I usually start right around Thanksgiving and then play it non-stop until midnight on Christmas day!!!

I bet your tree goes up early too!!! :)

Jan said...

I have been tempted!! And I have been thinking about starting on my Christmas Trees (eight at least). This year I would like to add one in our mud room. I can hear Tricia sighing now!!!

Heather said...

sounds good to me!

Becky said...

Not quite there yet!! I have caught myself singing a few lines but I'm not sure if it was because I was cold or stressed!

Sassy said...

I pulled my Christmas music out 3-4 weeks ago to find a song I wanted for my Sunday School class program. Needless to say, it hasn't been put away. I think my girls are enjoying it as much or more than I have been so far this year. I Love it too!!!!!