Friday, October 10, 2008

"I will not look at the camera...
you can't make me look at the camera...
but I still love you Mommy!"



This is a quilt one of Nancy's friends made for Arilynn. It's really neat! Let's see if I can get this right...the images are replicas of old children's hankies and the print is from the 30's. Thanks bunches Charlotte.

This is deciding whether she wants to laugh or cry. (She's such a woman! One minute she's smiling and having a good time, and the next she turns on ya and starts squalling!)

Well, I'm off to clean a much neglected house!

3 comments:

Rachel Bailey said...

Were you really up at 6:30 in the morning just to blog and clean?

Unknown said...

Yes, but to feed our "alarm clock."

Sheila said...

What a great gift & neat idea. I'm sure it will be a keepsake. I love those smiles form Arilynn!!!