Ahhhh! That is tough to watch your baby get her shots...Karen is always a mess then too. :( I've gone with her quite a lot--to help hold Peyton down! ;)
It is horrible to watch them jab your kids legs! Here I am a nurse and do it all the time, but it's totally different when it's your own flesh and blood!
Just think, it's better than her contacting one of those dreaded diseases though!
=( I do not look forward to that visit... I'm interested to see how much weight Aubrey's gained, but the shots... =( I shed a tear at the hospital when I saw where they stuck her. I didn't even have to watch that one. Pitiful, I know. Glad you made it through it and glad your little one is growing so well!
8 comments:
Ahhhh! That is tough to watch your baby get her shots...Karen is always a mess then too. :( I've gone with her quite a lot--to help hold Peyton down! ;)
Hope she sleeps it off. Keep the Tylenol handy!
I can tell she is growing!!! She's a sweetie.
WOW! She's eating pretty good then!
It is horrible to watch them jab your kids legs! Here I am a nurse and do it all the time, but it's totally different when it's your own flesh and blood!
Just think, it's better than her contacting one of those dreaded diseases though!
I would have cried right along with you. Maybe that is why Deb didn't go with you.
Uh no...I didn't go because I wanted to stay in my pj's. Duh!!!
Yeah, it's always harder on the mom than on them! And don't think you're a softy, we ALL cry!!!
ah...glad it is all over!
=( I do not look forward to that visit... I'm interested to see how much weight Aubrey's gained, but the shots... =( I shed a tear at the hospital when I saw where they stuck her. I didn't even have to watch that one. Pitiful, I know. Glad you made it through it and glad your little one is growing so well!
I completely understand!!! I made Duane go once to experience the pain that I went though!!!
Post a Comment