
My blonde roots have been seriously coming alive during this pregnancy!!!
Wes has been outside working on the baby bed, but you can't see him from the window. Since it's cool, we've had the windows open and I decided to whistle at him. I did it a couple of times and then I noticed a neighbor man standing on his porch smoking. Then it dawned on me...Wesley's not even here! He went to Wal-Mart for more sandpaper. Hopefully, my whistle wasn't that loud!
The other day I had an appointment, so I got up and fixed our lunch in the crockpot. Pretty impressed that I was ambitious, I left for my appointment. When I got home, I realized I hadn't even plugged the dumb thing in!
I'm hoping I don't just go downhill from here...
6 comments:
It's just placenta brain...it will pass in a few short days!!!
Those are funny though!!!!
Hate to break it to you but once the "placenta brain" passes it is followed by mommy brain which I have found can be worse:)
That's pretty funny!
I about got choked on my candy when I read that! That is too funny, Jenny!!!
By the way...I've pulled some "not plugged in" crock pot tricks on Sunday mornings before. How disappointing to come home & find it stone cold!
I'm proud to call you my niece!!!!!
Hey - it happens - and I'm not pregnant. We were at my parents one day (I believe my sister and her hubby were there too) and I knew a ham was in the oven, but somehow I wasn't thinking about it at the time that I walked through the kitchen. The thought occurred to me that maybe mom had left the oven on by mistake, so I just reached up and hit the off button. A few hours later, mom wandered why she couldn't smell the ham...then it dawned on me...needless to say we "had" to eat out again!
Post a Comment