Monday, July 14, 2008

We've Moved



Wow! What a huge job it is to move! Not much fun, but it's over with!!! Thanks to everyone who came and helped and those who said they would have helped if we had let them known :) ...we did it very spur of the moment! Rachel E. and Debbie pretending like their working...


Our biggest helpers, of course! I took a picture of a living room corner that I have done, but for some reason my camera has been taking pictures and then deleting them! That's NOT GOOD! Haven't got much done today...went back to the old house and scrubbed! Fun, fun, fun...as I cannot get down to do so. Wes was a HUGE help!!!!!! He did a lot of work! Now, I need to change addresses and transfer things! That really sounds like a knee-slappin' good time!

3 comments:

Sheila said...

Well...of course we would have helped if we would have know! :)

Glad you got the big job done of moving in. Now for setting up your new home. I'm sure you will have fun getting the nursery ready! It looks like a very nice house. I love the hardwood floors!

Amy Shearer said...

Can't wait to see what you do with your new home. Knowing you, it will be adorable!!!!!

Karen Walden said...

Sorry we weren't in town to help ya!
From the pics you have posted, it looks really like a cute place! Good luck with the unpacking!
Don't over do it and throw yourself into early labor!! ;)